Bakeries, Breakfast & Brunch, Cafes
Price Range : $11-30 ($$)
Adress: 5000 W Park Blvd Ste 100, Plano, TX 75093
Phone: (972) 407-1878
- turned_in_notVegetarian OptionsYes
- turned_in_notVegan OptionsYes
- list_altTakes ReservationsNo
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- thumb_upGood ForBreakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Dessert
- local_parkingParkingPrivate Lot
- directions_bikeBike ParkingYes
- turned_in_notWheelchair AccessibleYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- turned_in_notGood For Happy HourNo
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingYes
- tvHas TVNo
- turned_in_notDogs AllowedNo
- turned_in_notWaiter ServiceNo
My girlfriend and I come here pretty often so trust me just get the chicken Parisian. The chicken Parisian is amazing!!! It has shredded chicken with cheddar cheese and bacon. Pro tip: put tomato basil soup in the sandwich it makes the flavor so good together.
I definitely recommend getting the Caesar salad they make it fresh everyday.
Also the fresh baked bread they have is really good when it's warm with butter and jam!
Was a bit underwhelmed by the onion soup. Small side salad.
$15 total with coffee.
I've had better onion soup at Applebee's.
Nice and lovely food! Very delicious and yummy food,
First time at this location and I must say it good! Busy during mid morning but the service is swift.
Honestly this location is pretty different compared to the other ones I have been too. But still it tasted good and had almost the same menu as other places.
I got the chicken pesto pasta that normally uses bowtie pasta but didnt in this one. And got the soup. The quantity is smaller than other locations but it wasnt too bad.
I would probably go to another location to get the full experience of la Madeline but this place is still decent!
I've been here a few times now and always had a pleasant experience. The food is delicious from beginning to end...the bread, starter salads, entrees, and pastries of course. The ceasar salad is top notch and I always start my meal with it. Comes with their homemade dressing and they toss it in front of you. My pasta was delectable, prepared with a basil-based sauce which really makes the dish. And that warm "croissant" that accompanies it is really great! They also offer unlimited, self-serving bread and really decent pricing all-around. Really friendly staff that night too.